Saturday, June 27, 2009

shopping

just now, me n bb went out shopping at jusco...i was thinking of buying cardigan, pants, or maybe a new t-shirt since jusco is having 15% sale for j-card member from today until 5th of july..but bb wasn't thinking of buying anything.....
after some surveys and considerations,
i grabbed 2 pieces of cardigan and a t-shirt...
and bb who in the first place wasn't planning of shopping, bought a jacket and a khaki...and he spent more than i did....hehehehehehe
a new-arrival-long-pant at padini has caught my attention but it'll cost me puasa seminggu....plus,early today, i've already spent rm170 for my lappy's RAM...
so, maybe later...(one day, i'll come and get u!!!)


note:- i'm kinda missing my frens...(my classmates & my housemates)
tak b..rindu bb lg bnyk..hehe


2 comments:

skati anak malaya said...

and dont forget bout my 80 ringgit things..

.filzah. said...

hahahahaha..lalalala.. x tau..x tau...