Sunday, March 28, 2010

today is sunday? for real??

what a boring weekend.
bb is in his hometown, shah alam..
so, i need to become independent (which something that i'm not good at) for at least 2 days (it's like 2 years in my world)...
i need to find food, fun and all by myself...
huh...and believe me, it's torture!!
but don't put the blame on me,hun..
do point your finger at bb okay....
he's been treating me like princess these 4 years-and-counting...
but seriously, i love it!!!!
thanks bb...
God knows how much i appreciate all the things u've done for me...
me love u..me miss u....


oh ya..
i watched 2 movies last week
both turned out so syok in different ways...


the lovely bones was a lil bit slow+dramatic+tragic.high five to all the characters .. u can feel the pain that they had gone through....
3.5/5 stars!!!



after watching how to train your dragon, u'll surely feel like having a dragon as pet..u can ask it to fly u to anywhere...can save ticket bus some more.. the night fury a.k.a toothless was so cute!!!!bb loved the movie...
4.5/4 stars!!!


adui..lapar pulak..
later when bb come back, gonna ask him to go calanthe art...
been craving for its asam pedas+brown gentlemen!!!
sedap nyeeeeeeeeeee...





p/s: rase nk order pizza je...tp kang x abes pulak....hurm....


No comments: