Thursday, August 27, 2009

face mask

advantages of wearing face mask....
researched by me
subject:- me

1. a prevention of H1N1.. even though there is no 100% proof that face masks offer protection against H1N1 but still most of people these days wearing it as one way of prevention..plus, it's the latest trend now though...

2. cut my concealer and compact powder usage down...

3. people barely recognized me when i put a face mask on... so, i just can skip the "eh...bukan ko kne pegi ITP ke?? " type of question that i've always been asked about... plus i just can simply pass by some people who, before this i wish they didn't hi me everytime i bumped into them..

4. it makes me feel like konon2 nak robbing a bank...and it feels great!!!~ or sometime feel like going to operation room as a surgeon!!! dush!! dush!! lbey2 lak berangan...

2 comments:

rumet said...

ohh banyaknye kelebihan.tambah lagi satu...

---> konon-konon pakai purdah.boleh jadi ayat2 cinta

.filzah. said...

hak hak..boley jgak... tp susah jgak..kne make up mata bg bersinar sket...hohohohoo